Welcome One and All

Hello, I welcome you to my blog, its a collection of my thoughts and will usually be used to rant about crap, but I hope you find what Ive got to say interesting,

Peace out

Rich

Sunday 11 May 2008

New Job

I start a new job on monday which is really exciting, it involves analysing the information from patients notes, blood results and radiology results and working out the diagnosis of the doctor and what was done about it, then entering it into the hospital database in a coded form, this ensures the hospital gets its money and the staff get paid so it is actually quite an important role in the healthcare industry,

hopefully im gonna keep this job for a few years and get accredited as a clinical coder, that will open up a lot of doors for me so i shall see where it leads

I cant wait

No comments: