Welcome One and All

Hello, I welcome you to my blog, its a collection of my thoughts and will usually be used to rant about crap, but I hope you find what Ive got to say interesting,

Peace out

Rich

Friday 27 July 2007

God I Hate Hangovers!

I know its self inflicted but bloody hell why do we need to be punished for having a good time, well i suppose it serves us right for drinking too much alcohol , which is actually a poison. Only god knows why a substance that poisons the body has such a good effect and what the purpose of alcohol is in nature. Drugs in general are a mystery, thier "poisonous" effect on the human body, which can be percieved as a high and a reason to subject our body to its effect. I think the whole subject is very strange and interesting.

On a separate point my ankle is getting better. i can now put weight on it and walk on it with crutches and a special support shoe.
I am hopeful that at my fracture clinic in 4 weeks i should be fully healed, so I can get back to normal

Peace Out

Rich

No comments: