Welcome One and All

Hello, I welcome you to my blog, its a collection of my thoughts and will usually be used to rant about crap, but I hope you find what Ive got to say interesting,

Peace out

Rich

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Ooo woe is me

Why is life so shit, I just feel there is nothing worth doing anymore. Ive got a shit degree and a busted ankle so all the things ive wanted to do are on hold, I am just stuck on the sofa and its such a struggle to even go to the toilet. I am so bored and just fed up. I want to go out and drink with my friends and have a laugh, I cant even drown my sorrows at home because im on painkillers.
I cant really talk to my friends because I cant relate to them anymore. The only people I can relate to are my friends from uni and I wont really see them anymore because our lives are so complicated. Oh well Ill be ok

sorry to be so shit, I just needed to get some stuff off my chest.

peace out

Rich

No comments: