Welcome One and All

Hello, I welcome you to my blog, its a collection of my thoughts and will usually be used to rant about crap, but I hope you find what Ive got to say interesting,

Peace out

Rich

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Wooooo

Im feeling much better today, I dont know what came over me yesterday to write all that!
I am loving my painkillers, not only do they help my ankle, they stop my back from aching from sitting on the sofa all day, and thay make me feel soooo good! lol, im taking tramadol, dihydrocodeine with paracetamol and also ibuprofen. im not really sposed to mix but im being careful.

I never realised how much music I have on my computer over 4000 songs, mostly downloaded or copied from friends' cds. Im feeling guilty about not buying it so ive been buying my favourite cds.

Oh and its raining again so wimbledon is on hold, damn it (i never realised how much I liked watching tennis)

And Im having a scan on my ankle soon (the ct scanner at the hospital is broken and im booked in as soon as its fixed)

so overall im content and just chilled

peace out

Rich

No comments: